You can buy Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsules are available as a brand name [Pomalyst] drug only. The cost of Pomalidomide Pomalyst oral capsule 2 mg is Under 200$ for a supply of 21 capsules, GET 100% Free Shipping and Money Back guarantee. Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsules is a representative of a new class of immunomodulators used for the treatment of multiple myeloma. It is approved for co-therapy with dexamethasone.
Multiple myeloma is a severe oncohematological disease when a patient experiences uncontrolled division and accumulation of plasma cells. Previously, this pathology led to disability and reduced life expectancy. But now, with the advent of modern drugs of immunomodulators, patients have a chance to achieve remission and increase life expectancy.
Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsule is an effective 3rd generation anti myeloma drug that is used in combination with low-dose dexamethasone. If you have been prescribed this remedy, then feel free to contact us. We guarantee the quality of the drug and its authenticity, because we cooperate only with trusted and reliable suppliers.
Mechanism of action:
Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsule has a direct anti-myelimic effect, has an immunomodulatory effect and inhibits the development of stromal cells, which promote the growth of tumor cells. The drug selectively inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis of hematopoietic tumor cells.
It also inhibits the proliferation of multiple myeloma cell lines refractory to the action of lenalidomide and has a synergistic effect in combination with dexamethasone, leading to aptosis of sensitive tumor cell lines refractory to lenalidomide.
Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsule enhances cellular immunity with the help of T cells and natural killer cells, inhibits the formation of pro-inflammatory cytokines by monocytes. The drug inhibits angiogenesis by blocking the migration and adhesion of endothelial cells.
Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsule is taken orally, every day at the same time. Capsules must not be opened, chewed, or broken. They are swallowed whole, preferably with plenty of water. Reception does not depend on the time of food consumption. If the patient missed one appointment, then the next time he takes the required dose as planned, but the volume should be adjusted together with the doctor to compensate for the missed dose.
The efficacy of Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsules has been proven in clinical studies in which 455 patients took part. Based on the data obtained, it can be concluded that Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsules in combination with dexamethasone significantly increases the remission period and overall life expectancy. The drug is approved for the treatment of adult patients with multiple myeloma. To date, additional studies are being carried out to study the effectiveness and safety of the combination of Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsules with other drugs.
The drug is indicated for the treatment of adults with recurrent and refractory multiple myeloma. Provided that they had previously undergone at least 2 courses of treatment with lenalidomide and bortezomib in which the progression of pathology is noted against the background of the results of the last treatment.
- Women who can become pregnant if they do not comply with all contraceptive requirements
- Male patients unable to adhere to or follow necessary contraceptive measures
- The drug is contraindicated in children and adolescents under 18 years of age, as there are no clinical data on efficacy and safety.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance and any of the components of the drug
- Women who are able to become pregnant should use an effective method of contraception 4 weeks before treatment, during treatment and within 4 weeks after the end of Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsule therapy. These instructions must be followed even if therapy is interrupted if the patient does not agree to adhere to absolute and prolonged sexual abstinence, which is confirmed monthly by the patient.
- Patients should be instructed not to transfer the drug to another person and return unused capsules to the pharmacist at the end of treatment.
- During the period of treatment, patients should not act as a donor of blood, seminal fluid or semen (including periods of interruption of therapy), as well as within 7 days after discontinuation of therapy.
Possible side effects include:
- Pneumonia, neutropenic sepsis, bronchopneumonia, bronchitis, upper respiratory tract infections, nasopharyngitis, shingles.
- Bacterial, viral, fungal infections.
- Neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, anemia, febrile neutropenia, pancytopenia.
- Decreased appetite.
- Hyperkalemia, hyponatremia, hyperuricemia.
- Confusion of consciousness, decreased level of consciousness, peripheral sensory neuropathy.
- Intracranial bleeding.
- Deep vein thrombosis.
- Heart failure.
- Atrial fibrillation.
- Myocardial infarction.
- Rash, itching, urticaria.
- Shortness of breath, cough.
- Pulmonary embolism.
- Nose bleed.
- Peripheral edema.
- Diarrhea, constipation, vomiting.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Bone pain.
- Impaired renal function.
- A decrease in the number of neutrophils, platelets, leukocytes, an increase in the level of alanine aminotransferase.
Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsule is partially metabolized by isoenzymes CYP1A2 and CYP3A4 / 5, it is a substrate for 3-glycoprotein. Parallel use with ketoconazole or carbamazepine did not have a significant effect on the action of Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsules. No clinically significant pharmacological interaction is expected with the concomitant use of the drug with substrates or carriers of such enzymes. When using multiple doses of Pomalidomide 2 mg Capsules up to 2 mg in combination with dexamethasone at a dose of 20-40 mg, no effect on pharmacodynamics was found. But when taken in parallel with warfarin, the concentration of the latter should be carefully monitored.
Storage conditions of the drug:
Store in its original packaging, away from sunlight, out of reach of children. Temperature range – up to +30 degrees, normal humidity.