Lenalid 15 mg Capsule – Description, Dosage, and Side Effects
Lenalid 15 mg Generally, this medicine is used in the combination of dexamethasone, which finds a vital part in the treatment of multiple myeloma (it is a variety of cancer that makes its occurrence in plasma cells usually the white blood cells and these cancerous cells get accumulated in the bone marrow).
You can buy Lenalid 15mg online at an economic price. Many companies are engaged in offering superior quality of the medicine however the best choice from Google is medicine from Natco which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company.
Lenalid 15 mg Capsule
Lenalid 15mg works as an immunomodulating agent that interrupts the functioning of the immune system by helping the bone marrow in producing fresh and healthy blood cells and completely removing the infected cells from the bone marrow. These medicines are generally taken in combination with other medicine which is usually dexamethasone to create conditions of anemia for patients suffering from myelodysplastic & multiple myeloma caused by an abnormal chromosome. Lenalid 15mg price in India vary between manufacturers however the approximate price estimate is Rs 4500/piece.
Lenalid 15mg is not recommended to crush, chew or break rather you should swallow the medicine as a whole accompanied with a glass of water. They can be taken before or after your food intake, this is not an issue, however, you need to take a fixed time every day. India is the biggest manufacturer of pharmaceuticals, supply quality medicines. Since Lenalid 15mg price in other countries is pretty expensive, people choose to buy the generic drug from India.
- Lenalid 15mg is not recommended for use during pregnancy. However, when used causes adverse effects on the fetus.
- Similarly post-delivery, when a mother is breastfeeding. This can have a significant risk on the health of the newborn.
- Dizziness, tiredness and sleepy feeling. So after medication, not advised to drive.
- Other common side effects are nausea, vomiting, dryness, and itchiness of the skin.
- Lenalid 15mg often leads to diarrhea or constipation.