Lenalidomide 25 mg
Lenalidomide 25 mg (Revlimid) is an analogue of thalidomide, acts as an immunomodulating agent, has powerful anti-tumor properties. Therefore, it is prescribed to patients who have cancer. Available in the form of capsules, the active ingredient is Lenalidomide. You can buy Lenalidomide of our online pharmacies at 100% Lowest Lenalidomide 25 mg price. Informational support of consultants is also possible. Lenalidomide 25 mg increases the production of the anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10 from LPS-stimulated PMCC, as a result of which inhibition of the expression, but not the enzymatic activity of COX-2, occurs.
Take the only n the appointment of an oncologist, usually, this medication is prescribed to patients who have been diagnosed with multiple myeloma. If during therapy it is possible to get an answer, then all the symptoms characteristic of this disease disappear for a certain time. In our pharmacy, you can buy Lenalidomide 25 mg ( Revlimid) – Lenalidomide 25 mg price in India. In order to increase the effectiveness of treatment, doctors prescribe a combination therapy with dexamethasone, prednisone, or melphalan.
Beginning of therapy after only Revlimid
The treatment regimen implies the inclusion of this group of drugs at the beginning of therapy after only Revlimid is sufficient to maintain the positive effect of the therapy. If you are interested in the current price for today can be checked with the employee of our online pharmacy. The most important feature of the drug is that thanks to it, it is possible to significantly reduce symptoms, as well as the symptoms characteristic of multiple myeloma. For some time, the disease recedes, and this factor has already been confirmed by thousands of people who have been treated with this medicine. In addition, an oncologist may prescribe a remedy in case of myelodysplastic syndrome or mantle cell lymphoma. Buy generic Revlimid 2% price in India & UK
What is the principle of the drug?
The drug acts as immunomodulatory; antitumor; erythropoietic agent. It can directly affect the human immune system, inhibiting the development and growth of malignant cells. Suspends damage to blood vessels, helps block endothelial cells. It also has the ability to increase the level of T cells – they fight against malignant cells in the body. You can purchase the product here, but it is important to remember that only the doctor should prescribe the drug, and the therapy is also carried out under the supervision of a specialist. You can find out which price for Lenalidomide 25 mg by contacting the manager of our online pharmacy.
Revlimid is intended for oral administration only.
- Capsules Revlimid cannot break or chew. It is recommended to take the drug every day at the same time before or after meals, drinking water.
- The recommended initial dose of Revlimid is 25 mg 1 time per day in 1-21 days of repeated 28-day cycles.
- Dexamethasone at a dose of 40 mg is prescribed 1 time/day in 1-4, 9-12 and 17-20 days of each 28-day cycle during the first 4 cycles of therapy, and then 40 mg 1 time/day in 1-4 days. each subsequent 28-day cycle.
- Dose modification should be made on the basis of clinical and laboratory data. The doctor should carefully select the dose of dexamethasone, taking into account the patient’s condition and the stage of the disease.
- If less than 12 hours have passed since the missed taking of Revlimid, the patient may take this missed dose of the drug, and if more than 12 hours have passed, the missed dose should not be taken. The next dose of Revlimid should be taken the next day at the usual time.
A special action plan for Lenalidomide overdose in patients with multiple myeloma is not currently developed, despite the fact that some patients received doses up to 150 mg in dose range studies, and up to 400 mg in single-dose studies. The toxic manifestations that limited the dose in these studies were exclusively hematological.
Pregnancy and lactation
The drug is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
- Women of reproductive age during the period of treatment with Revlimid should use effective methods of contraception. Lenalidomide should be discontinued if a woman is diagnosed with pregnancy.
- It is not known whether lenalidomide passes into breast milk. In this regard, during the treatment with lenalidomide breastfeeding should be discontinued.
In patients receiving Revlimid / dexamethasone, the following adverse reactions were most common : neutropenia (39.4%), muscle weakness (27.2%), asthenia (17.6%), constipation (23.5%), muscle cramps (20.1%), thrombocytopenia (18.4 %), anemia (17%), diarrhea (14.2%), rash (10.2%).
The most severe adverse reactions: venous thromboembolism (deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary thromboembolism), neutropenia 4 degrees of severity.