In the pharmacy of various parts of the Philippines, Revlimid price Philippines is approximately $20,050 for 28 capsules. A pack of 28 capsules weighs about 2.5 mg.
How Much Does Lenalidomide (Revlimid) price in Philippines?
You can gain discounts on Lenalidomide by the way of insurance and medicare. The pills can be quite expensive if you buy it without private insurance on a monthly basis. Lenalidomide cost (Revlimid) drug prices Philippines about $65 every month which is higher than other cancer treatment drugs.
However, many patients seek out a generic version of Lenalidomide Example: Lenalid 5 mg, Lenalid 10 mg, Lenalid 15 mg, Lenalid 25 mg from India which only prices around $ 50 USD – $ 150 depending on the strength order now, For more information please chat with us.
Unlike other medicines and drugs, lenalidomide is not available in a generic version. You have to buy the original version from the pharmacy. You can get the reimbursement of the drugs under schemes such as Medicare programs and Medicare advantage plans.
In addition to that, there are several programs and discount drug cards that can provide Lenalidomide at discounted prices.
Most common side-effects of Revlimid (Lenalidomide) in MDS patients:
- A decrease in platelets (Thrombocytopenia)
- Fever with other signs of infection (Febrile neutropenia)
- Stomach problems like diarrhea, constipation
- Tiredness (Fatigue)
- Pain in back and muscles
- Irritation in the nose and pharynx region in the neck (Nasopharyngitis)
- Shortness of breath (Dyspnea)
- Rashes on skin
- Continuous itchiness of skin (Pruritus)
- Swelling caused due to unwanted gathering of fluids (peripheral edema)
- Joint pain (Arthralgia)
- Increased temperature of the body (Pyrexia)
- Sudden bleeding through the nose (Epistaxis)